The Winter Cobblestone Condominium Association meeting will be on Saturday, January 8, 2005 in the basement of the church across the street (at 6th & Main) at 6PM.
What we've got so far:
· Marge will bring a pie (probably Apple but maybe Pumpkin).
· Dean will bring his beans.
· The Church will do the drinks.
· Sheryl and Rick Hobbs will bring a southwest casserole.
· John Kane will bring fried chicken.
· Dori will bring dessert.
· Randy will bring a salad.
What we've got so far (not necessarily in order):
· Association Finance Report
· Decide to continue/not continue $30 reserve monthly payments with dues
· Status on deteriorated rocks replacement
· Range hood vent installation request
· Election of Condominium Association Officers (need new VP as minimum)
· Review Condominium Maintenance Cycle
· Deck plans progress report
· Summer workday schedule and task list
· Carpet Cleaning
Please send additional items to:
Bill Hyde, email@example.com, 970-668-5939
· 2004 – Seal driveway
· 2005 – Stain building
· 2006 – Paint blue trim
· Clean and seal the decks
· Check function of heat tape in gutters
· Cut bag worms and parasites out of trees
· Weed flower beds and plant new items as necessary
· Weed eat as needed
· Scout property for noxious weeds (e.g. false chamomile, yellow toadflax, spotted knapweed, Russian knapweed, diffuse knapweed, leafy spurge, dalmatian toadflax, hoary cress, perennial pepperweed and Chinese clematis) and remove.
· Mulch flower beds